Cloud Server 16GB RAM
|Quantity in Basket:
Note about Cloud Server options:
- Plesk PowerPack includes Plesk license, SpamAssassin add-on (unlimited
domains / mailboxes) and Plesk Application Pack with over 50 web apps with simplified
installers (often called "one-click installers").
- Plesk, cPanel, Fantastico, DirectAdmin, Miva Merchant licenses are owned by dotCOM host
and leased to you as part of the Cloud Server package. Once a package is
terminated, license keys stay with dotCOM host and cannot be transferred to another
hosting company. All other eCommerce software licenses are registered in your name,
belong to you, and are fully transferable.
- Backup Server Space is allocated on a separate, locally hosted backup server
pool managed by dotCOM host. You will be issued FTP/SSH credentials to connect to this
backup server from within your Cloud Server. Our backup servers are not
accessible over the internet - only from our local network (and your VDS).
- Managed Firewall with Brute Force Detection provides for continuous protection
of your Cloud Server. Brute Force Detection monitors FTP, SSH, POP3, SMTP
and IMAP services in real time, and when it detects a large number of invalid logins - it
assumes an attacker is initiating these to "crack" your passwords and automatically blocks the
IP address where these attempts originate from. Blocked IPs can be removed from the
system by opening a support ticket with dotCOM host
- Monitoring Services via email include unlimited number of alerts per month.
SMS notifications are limited to 50 SMS messages per month. Additional SMS notifications
are billed at $0.20 per SMS message.
- Magento Commerce and other eCommerce applications - since most such applications
are quite CPU and memory intensive, we highly recommend larger Cloud Server
packages if you plan on running such apps. At the very minimum we recommend our
package, and for best performance we recommend
Cloud2048 or higher plans (see complete list here).
While e-commerce and database driven application can work on smaller Cloud Servers, you may not be happy with
the performance provided by such resource-limited environments. Please check the recommended memory
allocation for the application(s) you wish to install on your Cloud Server - some applications may require
1GB or more RAM to function properly.
Permanent link to this page: